Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Handmade Bracelets

My last DIY Christmas gift was for my little sister who is 12.  Unlike me at that age, she is a girly girl.  A glitter in her veins kind of girl.  And, I won't lie, my mom let her start to wear make up at an early age, so she has had lots of practice. 
I'm not sure if I explained the gifts my husband and I are giving this year.  We are buying some gifts, but we are making at least one gift for everyone.  So, for my sister, I bought her a really cute brown shirt that can hang off of the shoulder.  The gift that I made for her, if you couldn't tell by the name of the post, was bracelets.  I didn't make a tutorial because I actually had to find a tutorial for one of the bracelets.  Here is the link for the tutorial I used.  And, here is the final bracelets. 
I love the one with the pearls on the bottom.  It looks so delicate.

This bad boy took almost 2 days to  make! 


What do you think of them?  For more gift ideas, check out my DIY gifts

No comments: