I was wanting the onesies to be black, so I went to Hobby Lobby and purchase two. Now all I needed was two funny sayings. The problem was I couldn't decide which sayings to use. Here were the saying I liked.
- I'm cute. My mom's cute. My dad is just lucky!
- Sorry Angelina, I'm taken.
- I'd rather be with my aunt.
- I drink until I pass out, like my daddy.
- Photo with baby $0.25. Saving for my college fund.
- I just got here and I'm already awesome!
- My aunt feels guilty for living so far away. So, I got this shirt.
|The sayings after I printed them onto the transfer paper|
I have never actually showed the process of doing the shirts in the past. So, here you go for those who want to see it.....
|Me trying to type the sayings up on my "paint" program|
|Me "trying"to take the backing off of the transfer paper|
|Place the transfer on the shirt....I wish I would have cut out around the letters better|
|place the rice paper over the transfer paper|
|set a 2 minute timer|
|constantly move over the rice paper and transfer paper for the 2 minutes|
|completed shirt. Once again I wish I would have cut around the letters more|
|second shirt. Much better!|