Thursday, February 16, 2012

ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

I won't lie, when I was younger I was a complete snob when it came to thrift stores.  I remember my mom buying me the cutest pink vest from a thrift store when I was younger.  And, I won't lie, I really did think it was cute.  But, I refused to wear it because, well,  it was from a thrift store. 
I think my mom would be proud because I have converted into a thrift storeaholic!  I have actually gotten to a point where I yearn for the Goodwill. 
Here is one of my latest Goodwill outfits.  Well...most of it is from the Goodwill.  




Cardigan: Goodwill $2.00
Shirt:        Goodwill $2.00
Tank top: Walmart (I think it was $10)
Leggings: Walmart ( I think they were $10)
Boots:     Ebay (I think they were $29)

Not the cheapest outfit I have been able to get, but $4.00 for my shirts is a pretty good buy in my book!  What do you all think?  Are there any newly thrift storeaholics out there?

Linked up on....

 Please go to this website and "like" my outfit!

No comments: