Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Party like it's your what?


yeah, the sun is in my eyes...please ignore my neighbors ugly building in the background.!

Action picture!  LOL!  I was trying to run into place!  Yup, big dork!

My new favorite bracelet.  

  • Shirt from 599fashion.com and yeah, it was $5.99 (first item I have ever bought from here and I was actually pleased with the quality of this shirt)
  • Jeans from Body Central $24



So this last Saturday was my birthday! (I like candy if you want to send my anything, lol).  I heard a study a little while ago that said your 33rd year is supposed to be the best, sadly, I just turned 34.  So, what does that mean?  Well, I agree my 33rd year was a great year but I am fully planning on making this year a great one too!  So, to start off my 34th year, my husband, my friend Brooke and her husband took me out for dinner and then we went bowling.  I have to say it has been such a long time since I have gone bowling.  It was a great night.  I won't lie I do feel like I am getting so old, but Brooke had a great idea.  In order to stay feeling young, we need to do something we did when we were younger, like bowling.  Next year, drunk hide-n-seek!  Yeah, I've actually done that.

Yeah pretty much





Featured on 


>

No comments: